
Do you, My fellow, knew anything about Ferris Wheel?
Even though I haven't ride it myself in my entire life, Conscious or Unconscious, I really adore this Romantic Vehicle.
Why?
Because there are so many different romantic stories happened in each one of the Gondolas (or Capsules) in every Ferris Wheel in the world.
It seems that Ferris Wheel possessed the power of making the aura around us become romantic, especially at night when the colorful lamps are on.
Well though I don't really know how it feels inside the Gondola. But I've been dreaming to ride it on my first time, with someone I thought Special, like maybe right now is Arata.
Only two of us, alone, enjoying the night view from above, for approximately 15 minutes.
There are a lot of things that can be happened in 15 minutes on the Ferris Wheel...
Just imagine it...
Whether we sat across or next to each other is fine...
We still will take a deep look into each other's eyes...
Then we smiled...
For 5 minutes there will be an awkward moment since we both shy...
My cheek blushed...
And he would just smiling...
After 8 minutes of silence, he began to break the ice...
"The view, isn't it lovely?" he said as he look down to the window.
"Um...Yes, it's indeed very pretty" I respond kind a bit nervous.
We might talk about ourselves after that or maybe school things, knowing that he's not the type of guy who enjoy talking about romance (or something leads to it).
But what I can see is only Arata and me, inside the Ferris wheel. Sitting alone like a couple.
I only wish that scenario to happened, nothing more...
Some people kissed, some other hugged, i don't care...
I just want to feel the power of Ferris Wheel with Arata...
Is that so much to ask??
No comments:
Post a Comment