Have you ever heard of the Knight of the Moon?
From a story ?? Or from a fairytale maybe? A myth?? A rubbish??
Recently, I...Asha, the Princess of dream just found out that he's been watching me all this time...
A big and heavy piece of silver sword set on the light sand of the moon
From up there then he stare...
Behind his helmet, his black pupils dilated...as if an eagle staring at it's prey...
Will the mice noticed the eagle?
Similar to it, I sense nothing...
The Knight froze, like an ice mountain, even his smile are cold...
He stand still...
Looking at the blue marble...
Spinning slowly...as I lived my life seconds by seconds...
What is it behind his helmet...
What lies behind his every mysterious expression...
How come he was able to stare at me without me sensing anything...
I know nothing about him...
Until he decided to meet me...
One day... One rainy afternoon...
It was the first rain all season...
The Man take off his helmet, then he bow...
With the most gorgeous smile, he looked up to me...
His black pupils dilated... As if it's telling me his excitement to finally meet me in person...
He kissed my hand...
"Such a warm hand" I said in my heart... How can this knight has such warm hands while all his live he's guarding my planet... My Sweet Dreams Land from the icy cold moon?
After a chat on the palace's garden, a strange feeling filled me...
A warm and yet breezy feeling...
Soft and warm...
Like a cotton candy or a pink cloud...
My heart is the exact opposite of the weather that day...
I can take my eyes off his smile...
His eyes that suck me in...
His touch that warms my heart...
His sweet talk tingling my ears...
Then he confess...
"I have found you very interesting, Princess"
"How do you know, we've only been met for a couple hours..."
"I know you from a long time ago"
"Really?? How come I never notice...."
"The moon hide me..." He smiled kind a bit teasing. "So shall we?"
He proposed to dance...
I took his hand and he brought me to the whole new world...
Dancing under the moon...
No comments:
Post a Comment