The first thought that came to my mind was "How nice of them to help my job"
"With this I can control the dream easily"
That what I first thought...
I don't quite remember my first dream but the pattern was the same with the second,
I had experience a Sweet Nightmare...
Turns out the dreamcatcher blended the bad and the sweet that it produce some sort of Sweet and yet Horrible in the end kind of dream.
Like the second dream, the one I remembered...
He was there, of course, leading this dream to a better story...
It was me and my whole classmates going someplace that looks like a facility, Battle Facility...
But the place was more like a mall with elevator and lift and so many other students like us...
Those students were from other School of Highly Power Children...
Yes, we were those with super powers... We even had a matching tight uniform...
At one night, he asked me to have diner with him at a fancy Chinese restaurant in the facility.
We were first greeted under a shimmering golden gate by some students, about our age.
He appeared to be an acquaintance with those students who wait at the registration table. I let him doodling around with him as he registered us, and suddenly one of them looked at me. I can sense hatred in his stare.
I asked him later and it turns out that they were those child who lost their power.
"Because there are limits in every power," he noted.
Everything went perfectly sweet until...
A huge screen in the middle of the battle facility just randomly put the top 10 most favorites girls he has. The show was more like a profile slide of those girls he ever has interested on, with the style of usual top ten video on youtube; with commentary by a very nice woman voice and everything.
Most of them were... Not alive, but there were two human girls that popped up on the giant screen in front of everybody's eyes.
Number 9 or 8 : a skinny, tan girl with long black hair that I don't recognize and remember her name.
There said why he was interested on her... she PRAY a lot?! But the picture was her in a SEXY position?? My head was beginning to get messy...
And Number 1
Well of course, from the beginning I knew who would that be...
Her...
The one who had the name that I hate...
As her pretty face popped on the big screen, my bronchus tightened. I feel pain on my chest as my oxygen running lower and lower, I can't believe I was strangled by my own heart.
I... Can only taste defeat...
I can finally... Shut my eyes to cry... On my defeat...
I can't win this war...
Because this was never between me and her...
It's between me and him...
So I don't know what should I do with the Blending dreamcatcher. But I guess when I dream about him, no matter how hurtful it will be on the end... I still consider it
a very sweet dream...
No comments:
Post a Comment