Saturday, November 9, 2013

The Key



I know you
I walked with you once upon a dream
I know you
The gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam


-Once upon a dream-
Sleeping beauty
Disney



The first time I met you I didn't really know about you... Nor you came into my dream...
Though...
Lately, you show up frequently with such a dazzling smile... Caring and Loving me...
Though...
The reason of my love was not because I dream about you... but cause it struck me....
and I can't help it...


As your two black bat-like wings spread... I saw sprinkles of light falling from your wings...
As you turned your face to me... I saw a wise and cute man who saved me many times in my journey...
and your devilish smile... It makes me laugh...
and when I'm the one who made that smile on you... It makes me feel more... Alive


You are a devil and an angel at the same time...
Though you appears to be a Demon, I can see the good in you... goodness that cannot be compared even to the angels...
and when your wings are changing to a beautiful pure white dove's wings... you embrace my existence as if I'm a queen of yours...


I don't know why you keep looking at her...
Your best friend you said... I don't know her that much so I can't say...
She's the one holding your key they entire time...
but did she knew? That she had it with her all this time?
or did she just ignore it?

That key...
The glowing crystal keys with black ribbon tied on the head...
Such a puzzling key...
as puzzling as the owner of the lock...


Though I know I had no chance, I still want it so bad...
That precious key...
Just... sitting there untouched... getting dusty...
I would trade anything for that key...


But I know...
that won't happen...




No comments:

Post a Comment