Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A Story of a Very Beautiful Prince

Dear My People, a fellow dreamers,

Losing ability to trust a man or maybe just to choose a man, I found myself falling in love with a very beautiful man on the real world then I found him on my Kingdom. I even made a story to describe him. His loveliness deserve it...



Once I fall in love with this young pretty man
Much older than me
He’s someone on the other side of my world
Out off my reach, Far from my destiny
But I tell you anyway

A hair so fine, like a dark chocolate covered in honey, making small curls on their own
A fair pale skin of his, as if I'm looking at a pearl from the sea
A perfect strong jaw a man never had before, perfecting his oval face
Lips, fresh color blend well with the skin of his. A fit. I held this deep urge to kiss him.
And to complete, he's tall and his body covered in artistic muscle. Just like looking at painting.
I've never seen such beauty in my life
But what makes my heart beats is the way he looks at me

His beady 'Violet Eyes' stare deep into my soul
A color I can’t predict
a light blue like the clearest water pond, or just shades of thousands grey
His enormous hand lift my hand, and I can feel a cold lips of his touching it.
He then smiled.
His old Victorian coat with a white scarves covered his long neck suits the occasion, of visiting my kingdom.

In the Kingdom Garden of Sweet Dreams...
We take a stroll together
Around thousands of roses and other flowers, his cologne is the one attract me, smell like a fresh baked bread, a bit sweet but masculine.
Suddenly he called me...

"Princess"
"Please" I stopped him, "call me Asha, Sir Cumberbatch. You don't have to be so formal when we're together" I said with a blushed cheek, unable to stare at his eyes for too long.
"Then you should also call me by name, Asha. First name"
"Oh, I can't."
"Why not?"
"You're...older than me," my mouth stammered. I hope he didn't misunderstand.
"Do you hate an older person?" he said a bit disappointed.
"No! Not at all!" Oh God! Why is he failed to catch my point. "I just... Think it would be inappropriate for someone as young as me to address you directly by your name, especially your first name.. Sir"
He held both of my hands. My hands are minuscule  in compare with his hands.
He gaze into my dark chocolate eyes. I can see his beady eyes slowly change color into bit of sandy yellow in a lush green grass inside the same black thick frame.

His 'Violet Eyes' talking to me, telling me the feeling inside his heart.
Now I knew the terms 'Eyes is windows to your heart' is true.
As I thought his lips is ready to speak his word, he suddenly lowered his body and our face was so close to each other.
I froze...

What's he gonna say?


No comments:

Post a Comment