Sir Cumberbatch might share the same face, height, name and everything but he's another person. He's a talented Theater actor of Sweet Dream Land, so bare with it.
What's he gonna say?
"I..." he began to talk, he seemed to think of his next word very carefully. He turned his face, a bit unsure and nervous, then look back at me with certainty. His pupils dilated. This situation makes my heart beat extremely fast, my face turned red and I'm getting hyper. "I wonder if you have spare time at Saturday night this week. We're having another show at the Theater, ummm.. it's 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'. But you probably knew that already from your majesty. Errr... Ehem... so what do you think, Asha?"
I was shocked... but thank God it wasn't something romantic like my wild imagination. Fuuuh... but I lied if I didn't said I felt disappointed.
"Um, sure. I'll see you there, Sir Cumberbatch" I answered rather odd, with my heart still beating so fast and my feet were cold.
He smiled... then left. It was a very short visit this time, as he walk away into the darkness of the night very quietly, I feel a hollow inside my heart. It's been weeks since he visits me like this, and this feeling of warmth inside me whenever I saw him began to kill me, Yes! I miss his presence. Sure I know, this meetings and feelings between the two of us are forbidden. I am the Princess of Sweet Dream, I might not going to be the one inheriting my father's throne as ruler of Sweet Dreams Land but still, falling in love with a mere actor?
"Nonsense!" My father, Your Highness the Ruler of Sweet Dreams Land's voice echoing through walls. "Theater actor? THEATER ACTOR?!! They are nothing but an entertainment!" His plump face flushed with anger, I can see steam coming out from both of his ears. I lowered my head, I should have never asked what he would think about marrying a theater actor.
"Who is it?! Where did you get this idea from?! This is not the reason why I invite you to the theater! Who is it, WHO IS THE ACTOR YOU GAVE YOU HEART TO?!!"
I had no choice but to lie. I said it was just a random questioner for stories of sweet dreams which we will use for people in the real world that I currently been working on. My father suddenly became calm, slowly like the sound of kettle after the stove is turned off. He smiled, laughing. I bet he thought himself stupid for reacting so dramatic.
Ironic...
Truly Ironic...
In Sweet Dreams' when I absolutely sure that anything is possible...
My love life is impossible...
How am I gonna live with this impossibility?
I'll give my heart, my live, my soul... for Sir Cumberbatch
Yet, I can't do it.
We still gonna meet in discrete. Every night, waiting for my Prince to climb the vines and break into my room.
Having a sweet time... a lover time...
Growing this forbidden Love...
He smiled... then left. It was a very short visit this time, as he walk away into the darkness of the night very quietly, I feel a hollow inside my heart. It's been weeks since he visits me like this, and this feeling of warmth inside me whenever I saw him began to kill me, Yes! I miss his presence. Sure I know, this meetings and feelings between the two of us are forbidden. I am the Princess of Sweet Dream, I might not going to be the one inheriting my father's throne as ruler of Sweet Dreams Land but still, falling in love with a mere actor?
"Nonsense!" My father, Your Highness the Ruler of Sweet Dreams Land's voice echoing through walls. "Theater actor? THEATER ACTOR?!! They are nothing but an entertainment!" His plump face flushed with anger, I can see steam coming out from both of his ears. I lowered my head, I should have never asked what he would think about marrying a theater actor.
"Who is it?! Where did you get this idea from?! This is not the reason why I invite you to the theater! Who is it, WHO IS THE ACTOR YOU GAVE YOU HEART TO?!!"
I had no choice but to lie. I said it was just a random questioner for stories of sweet dreams which we will use for people in the real world that I currently been working on. My father suddenly became calm, slowly like the sound of kettle after the stove is turned off. He smiled, laughing. I bet he thought himself stupid for reacting so dramatic.
Ironic...
Truly Ironic...
In Sweet Dreams' when I absolutely sure that anything is possible...
My love life is impossible...
How am I gonna live with this impossibility?
I'll give my heart, my live, my soul... for Sir Cumberbatch
Yet, I can't do it.
We still gonna meet in discrete. Every night, waiting for my Prince to climb the vines and break into my room.
Having a sweet time... a lover time...
Growing this forbidden Love...
Am I going to live like this forever?
No comments:
Post a Comment